John Holland as the managing contractor engaged Menai Civil to carry out the demolition, remediation, and detailed earthworks for construction of a new logistics facility at Holsworthy.
The scope of work for this project included the following.
- Demolition of all structures across the site.
- Remediation of 30,000 tonnes of asbestos soils.
- Detailed earthworks including building pad preparation.
Notable outcomes of this project were as follows:
- Program targets and milestones were achieved all throughout the project.
- No recordable safety or environmental incidents occurred throughout the project.