Menai Civil was engaged by Stockland Developments to complete the civil works for a 66 lot subdivision at West Dapto, to form part of the Brooks Reach Horsley development.
The scope of works for this project included the following.
- Site clearing, topsoil stripping, stockpiling and replacement.
- 28,000m3 of bulk earthworks.
- Services reticulation including electrical, lighting, gas, communications, sewer and water.
- 1,300m of stormwater pit and pipe installation works including 4 GPT units.
- Permanent basin works including the placement of bio-filtration media.
- 6,500m2 of flexible pavement works including tie-ins to existing pavements.
- 8,000m2 of lime stabilising pavement subgrades
- 330m2 of keystone retaining walls.
- Kerb and gutters, concrete footpaths, medians and islands.
- Landscaping works including turfing, street trees, mass planting, fencing and hydro-mulching.